Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Week 23

This week has been great so far! Boston is finally moving more again. I can feel him kicking inside hard. It doesn't feel like the little flicks anymore. Now it feels like there is a thumping in my stomach when he kicks instead. I could feel Boston kick my hand, but every time I would have Cody feel, Boston would stop. The second Cody moved his hand Boston started kicking again. Yesterday we were helping my grandparents move and Boston must have been mad or something because he was kicking really hard. I put Cody's hand where he was kicking and FINALLY Boston kicked for him. The smile on his face was priceless. He looked so happy and his eyes lit up. I love my two boys. I am the luckiest mommy and wife in the world. I can't believe God has blessed me with such a wonderful life and the greatest people to live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment