Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Week 26

The past couple weeks have been a little scary and exciting at the same time. We found out we didn't actually have maternity coverage when we were told we did. So for the first 6 months of my pregnancy I haven't been covered. Cody and I just keep praying for Sept. 1 to come quicker so I will have coverage.

Little Boston has been such a joy but continues to give us scares every now and then. I was walking on the treadmill and got very sharp pains so I stopped for a little bit and they went away. I got back on and walked slower and they came back and didn't go away. I went to work but a couple hours in it still hurt to stand and walk. I came home and luckily the pains went away that night. I probably should have called my doctor about it, but due to the problem mentioned earlier I didn't want to. He hasn't given us a problem since!

He does all sorts of flips and rolls in my tummy. It's been so much fun to feel him. I have even seen my stomach move as he does sometimes! Of course I'm still the only one because he won't let anyone else see. He does let his daddy feel him move more often though. I also got my first stretch mark on my stomach (where I believe stretch marks belong... not on my thighs...) and was really excited to have one where it was supposed to go!

I am so grateful for this little baby my Heavenly Father has blessed Cody and I with. Even though I am getting to the point where it's more uncomfortable than ever, this is such a miracle to experience. We are so excited to meet our little boy! We want him to be healthy, but can't help but make wishes for him to come early!

No comments:

Post a Comment