Monday, March 17, 2014

Four Months Old and a New Adventure

Our little Boston is four months old now! He is such a cutie pie. Here are some things he likes and can do now:

He has rolled from his back to his tummy.
He is eating rice cereal like a champion.
He is starting to not sleep as well again.
He LOVES his daddy play time.
He watches Barney and sometimes the music is the only thing that makes him happy.
He loves his Scentsy Monkey and Art (the purple monster from Monster's University).
He is all smiles most of the time.
He is either one extreme or the other. When he is happy, he is very happy. If he is mad, he is very mad.
He loves hands and sucking on fingers.

We are living in Cedar City now and it's very new. I'm used to South Jordan where is is all about the shopping and building new things. Down here everyone seems so much more relaxed. We have some small stores and our shopping centers are either Walmart, Smith's, or Lin's. We prefer Walmart for most things. We have a Maurice's and Rue 21, but anything else you need to drive to St. George.

I have been very insecure about my body since having Boston so Cody and I have decided to do a new diet called the Paleo diet. Basically you can eat whatever the cavemen had. So basically no grains, milk, or beans (although we are going to eat beans anyway). We eat a lot of asparagus, squash and cauliflower. It's been a little difficult since I am a sugar junkie, but I'm sure it will get easier.

We have been having quite the struggle with insurance. I found out that I never got added onto Cody's insurance when he worked at Progressive. For the past four months I have been trying to resubmit hospital bills through the insurance and finally I called and turns out, I'm not even added. So we have been working on that as well as trying to get Medicaid so we are covered while Cody's in training at Convergys.

Life has been quite stressful lately, but things are looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment